Tuesday, August 18, 2015

securing classes

yes this is an update of my life.

the beginning of every semester starts of with the tedious process of securing classes. from fighting for modules to take using whatever bid points one has to relying on luck to ballot for tutorial classes. that's of course speaking from a NUS student. i know other schools have other system. nonetheless, regardless of the system used, i'm sure each and every one is tedious and troublesome.. lol.

during the bidding of lecture slots, i've bad couple of poor decisions. this resulted to me paying more bid points for some of the modules. one of the modules i have now also required me appealing to the faculty to give me a slot. just as i thought all was over, the first round of tutorial balloting almost gave me the ideal timetable. sad to say, i failed to secure a tutorial slot for a particular module. gosh.. ohh wells not complaining or what not for i am somewhat numb to it already i guess.

moving on and away from academics, my birthday happens to fall on every start of the academic year. there have been countless surprises and celebrations over the past few days. i would once again thank all those people who were there to celebrate with me and come out with cool surprises. thanks for the wishes, gifts and the the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment