Monday, August 3, 2015

crossing fingers

yes this is an update of my life.

so the camps i have signed up for during this summer break have all concluded. got to say i think i spent the first summer break of my university life exactly how i wanted it to be.. all about fun and enjoyment, a real break from the school work and what not. come next year, plans for the summer might be different because i know where i stand in the society. not so smart to make the education part of the resume really impressive. as such, i have to seek another means to beef my resume up as well. internships and work experiences.

moving on, i finally moved into my resident on campus. PGP this year. glad to see the room conditions are pretty good.. slightly better in fact. just that i need to figure how to get fresh drinking water.. at first glance i don't see any cooler lol. ohh and washing of clothes too.. don't want to drag home a bag of dirty clothes week in week out. place is so foreign to me.. just have to slowly explore and get used it.

apart from that, let's talk a little of academics and i think i will say this whenever the semester is about to begin. bidding is a big burden. i gamble but the bidding market is really to unpredictable at times. really sad to be not able to secure two of my core modules that i intended to take. had to reshuffle my timetable a little and come up with a backup plan. my first plan can still be carried out but i can only try again in later days. sigh.. fingers crossed. cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment