Saturday, May 2, 2015

the big obstacle

yes this is an update of my life.

one more paper of finals to go.. at long last. two more days and i can taste the freedom.. free from school work for a couple of months. no assignments, no tutorials, no lectures, no tests, no exams. so glad that the end of my first year in college is coming to an end real soon. actually.. i am somewhat in a holiday mood already. reason being.. today's paper was the biggest fear of all papers and i guess i tried my best to prepare for it and to do it. now all i can hope is that the moderation will be right for me.. at least a B+ please.

come to think of it, my aim for all the modules i took the last semester is at least a B+ or higher. really hope i can do it. may moderation me on my side.. haha. bell curve god.

that aside, tonight i shall give myself some ease and chill just a little before finishing the last bit of revision for my last paper. by Monday lunch time i will be a free man. after finals.. the next worry will only be clearing my annual IPPT.. lol so burden and waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment