Monday, May 4, 2015

smelling and tasting

yes this is an update of my life.

at last, it is over. it feels rather surreal. relax i didn't graduate haha just merely completed year 1 semester 2. well yeah also means i am officially done with year 1 for now. long summer break is up next. really really happy and relieved i would say the least.

think the past year has been pretty good. i am really thankful for the new friends i have made. i am really thankful for my parents who have been ever so supportive and encouraging. i am really thankful for the few tutors and lecturers who were really patient and helpful. i am really thankful for my professor mentor who has been open and ready to share his views on my doubts and opinions regarding anything related to the curriculum. i am really thankful for the strength and wisdom to pull through. yes, i know there will be more to come. nonetheless i am sure with the great people around me, difficult times will seem less tough.

for now, i shall smell and taste my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment