Tuesday, March 10, 2015

2am

yes this is an update of my life.

nope this post wasn't started at 2am. the point of the title of this post will be known soon. sitting here and waiting for yet another big clash in the world of soccer. it is the FA Cup clash between Man Utd and Arsenal. how exciting is it going to be.. i hope i don't waste my time watching a goal-less match. of course, more goals have to come from Arsenal.

anyway, staying up late and feeling glad that there are friends who do so as well. chit chatting random stuff can be fun. i realise one thing about myself since years ago. anything said after 2am is utterly random and personal half the time. so if you want to know me really well.. come talk to me after midnight.. haha.

the amount of sleep i need will be great after watching the game. let's hope Arsenal wins and that i wake up by 1pm.. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment