Sunday, August 17, 2014

virgin lectures

yes, this is an update on my life.

so it is the first weekend of a new school term. actually, the whole week just consist of mainly lectures. the tutorials, labs sessions, recitations will all start only on Week 3. nonetheless, i am still in the midst of adjusting to uni life. the lectures are pretty different from JC. life in hall is pretty happening as well.

despite the stress that is slowly seeping into me, i have those good friends around. really glad they gave me surprises and attend lectures together and eat together and many more. let's all stay strong and survive NUS together.

lol.. wow, i speak as though i have been in NUS for a long time. sorry people, i'm just not used to the life yet. too much to take in in a week.. haha. studying on weekdays and working on weekends can be tiring. plus social life and family time.. man all my me-time is gone.

so yeah.. that's about it. treasuring whatever sleep time i have.

2 comments: