Saturday, August 9, 2014

i bleed red and white



9th August again. been quite fast since i last recalled myself doing standby in the heart of Singapore. now i have ORD and am about to start college in two days. wow.. time flies.

anyway, HAPPY 49th BIRTHDAY to Singapore, my homeland.

i think very few people know this side of me.. but i'm going to say it now anyway. i am a partial patriot. i love my country. i love my home. i love the people of Singapore. i love Singapore. take note, the love for country and the love for the government is two entirely different things... so do not get me wrong or jump to conclusions on things i didn't say.

so yeah.. really glad to see another NDP celebrated once again though i was busy giving tuition most of the time today. well the atmosphere around was cool. big live screens and sea of red and flags around the neighbourhood. another small thing is that it signals the coming of my birthday lol.. kidding that's too superficial.

my wish for Singapore would be that it remains one of the safest country in the world and that all citizens will be poor and not be divided by wealth, education, race or religion. may peace be something permanent here.

No comments:

Post a Comment