Monday, April 15, 2019

winter is here

yes this is an update of my life.

slightly late update again.. little deviation from the Sunday date i usually give myself to have a proper update here. nonetheless, here i am, still intending to keep my personal aim of quality update post at least once per week.

Friday was a really shaky day last week.. got home thinking i can be happy and feel great for the weekend. ended up feeling crappy with a slight fever. little cold sweat broke, then i felt a little too dizzy when i stood up. rushed to brush teeth and took an early night. whole body felt really warm but managed to sweat the toxic out to wake up in the middle of the night.. to find my self (thankfully) much better. woke up just to replenish my water supply in my body.

thank goodness only wasted first half of the Saturday nursing my body. though i cannot say i am completely healed even now, at least i feel 90%. managed to rest and enjoy my weekends. short week ahead before another fun-filled weekend.

Monday started off rocky as well, with quite a few curveballs being hurled my way. so annoyed at my incapability to anticipate some of them at times. nonetheless, i guess i have dealt with them with my best possible capabilities.. fingers crossed. got an additional motivation to head home earlier on Mondays now.. the airing of the final season of "Game of Thrones". yes, winter is finally here. so will definitely avoiding the internet each Monday until i am caught up with the latest episode. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment