Sunday, April 7, 2019

charging issues

yes this is an update of my life.

another week, another weekend, another Sunday, a new week begins. i have a little charging issues.. both literally and metaphorically. literally being one of my portable charger is refusing to recharge for some unknown weird reason. my iphone charging speed is also a little questionable now.

as for metaphorically, my mind is still tired. tricky thing is as much as i want to make full use of my weekends, i want to sleep/rest more as well. unfortunately, it is pretty obvious which one i have been sacrificing. maybe the long weekend soon will help. in the meantime i am glad i making full use of my weekends.. catching up with friends, exploring places, spending time out with the family. these things even "took a toll" on my watching of shows and movies. i am slightly behind the shows/movies i am following or intend to watch soon.

i just realised that i am roughly 2 months away from reservist as well. i ought to begin training for the silly IPPT. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment