Tuesday, December 25, 2018

short weeks

yes this is an update of my life.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, fellow readers to whoever have been faithfully reading my posts and those who only recently chance upon this blog. last festival of the year is here. this year's Christmas is particular more interesting for me. nonetheless, i am thankful to those who have been and will always be by my side.

second last week of 2018. short working week.. next week will also be a short working week as well. shall focus on my internal research while one of my project managers is away on holiday. got a good news at work as well.. exciting things (hopefully) ahead in the first couple of months in 2019. shall really go into the details when everything is cleared and confirmed.

speaking of giving an update on details on a later date, i understand i still owe something here which i promise that i will get it done before 2018 ends.. my 2B journey. patience.. i have been squeezing out whatever time i have to summarise all the points from the journey into a blog post. cannot and don't want it to be too long as well. i will definitely get it out soon.. hopefully by this coming weekend. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment