Monday, December 10, 2018

glow

yes this is an update of my life.

back from a well rested week in Taiwan.. though my immune system took a slight hit in the last few days. second time being in Taiwan for holiday with the family. explored new places and old places that we really missed since our last trip back in 2016.

i have now the glow of a person who had been through a well rested break.. back to the grind come tomorrow. not looking forward to the number of emails but am looking forward to seeing my colleagues again. exciting times ahead, i would say. Christmas party, personal internal research and a proposal i do not want to go into too much into for now. i foresee days of overtime but it will be worth it come January.

in other news, today was a rather productive off day as well. managed to get the gift for the upcoming office Christmas party. got myself a new wallet (the old one last me 5 years, wow) and also bought assessment books for my tutee. the roads of Singapore can be really interesting.. each day i ride i bound to see funny road users.. pedestrians and drivers.

alright time to enjoy the last couple hours of me-time before preparing for a slightly shorter week of work. last stretch of 2018, here i come. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment