Friday, October 6, 2017

more weekend time

yes this is an update of my life.

so this weekend i have fewer tuition classes.. since PSLE is over. two less students, two less lessons. more time to sleep. more time to watch my shows/movies. more time to chill. more time to do schoolwork. wait.. what.

i realised i am a little of a workaholic. maybe is my OCD side of me that is causing this as well. i feel uneasy whenever i don't do anything for a long time. hence, at times school work is something i turn to if i find myself doing other things for too long. maybe is guilt of not handling the important stuff as well.. considering the more important things present in my life now is school-related. ohh wells.. off to kick start and more free weekend. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment