Tuesday, April 25, 2017

lengthy

yes this is and update of my life.

surprise. i am updating here again in midst of my two weeks of finals. well, if you know me well enough you would know that only during the study week i am a hardcore mugger. however, once the first paper begins, i will start to take it slow on the revision and instead invest more on rest/sleep time. my personal belief is that the bulk of preparation, content wise at least, is done during the study week. yeah, the other part of preparation that is key to taking on finals would be resting. having an awake mind helps me a lot. that is why i will never understand how some people can survive on minimal amount of sleep prior to their papers and still do well. bless their genes.

so had my first paper last evening. walked out knowing i tried my best. that is the most important thing. don't like walking out thinking or feeling that i could have done better. no matter the results i guess it will be what i deserve. tomorrow will be the next paper.. a paper that i barely revised. well, that is due to the fact that there are not many practice questions to prepare me for what to expect tomorrow. no PYPs, not many tutorial questions. content wise also so vague and broad that i don't quite know what to focus on other than the few calculations and little content.

at the end of this week, i will be barely halfway through my finals. 5 finals but will be done with only 2 by this weekend.. lengthy finals period is kind of a norm for my major i guess. been numb to this shit since year 1. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment