Thursday, April 20, 2017

bloated

yes this is an update of my life.

i shall take the chance to update a little of my life now. my stomach is somewhat taking longer than expected to feel less bloated from dinner. past few days' of lunch have been really simple due the fact that i did not want to lose my revision momentum during the day. as a result, dinners have been somewhat heavier. if dinner was light. supper comes naturally. so yeah, now my stomach is rather bloated for me head to the bathroom to bathe so here i am.

having five finals is no joke. i find myself, while still being rather productive so far, not having sufficient time to do the necessary preparations and what not. putting my best efforts but the limiting factor is always time. my initial hope was to put almost equal efforts into all the modules but now that i have look at the time i have left.. i wonder if that is even possible. come to think of it, the main reason for this feeling of time constraint is due to the fact that i have three modules that require the writing of cheatsheet.

yeah cheatsheet might come in handy and provide a sense of security during the paper. however, i personally feel it would be better to have exams that are entire closed book or just open book. probably because i am a statistics student. so much information and concepts. if you want to test our understanding, closed book. if you want test our techniques, open book. ohh wells, what to do.. suck thumb. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment