Thursday, November 24, 2016

punched in the teeth

yes this is an update of my life.

i am still rather demoralised from today's microeconomics paper though it sort of happened more than 12 hours ago. what can i say? such disappointed will never grow into me.. i will not be numb by such disappointments. life is a weird yet wonderful thing. whenever i try to be positive and do my best, it will throw me with something i will never foresee or expect. it is like a punch in my teeth as i was sprinted head on.. smiling. the pain will never be numb no matter how many times it punches. no matter how old i am and which stage of life i am, such incidences will stink.. big time.

no worries, all i need is time. facing such stuff should be expected but ironically, as i expect such things to happen i just will never expect the disappointment and morale-killing sting that follows. ohh wells. that is life.

on the other side of my life, internship interview the other day was kind of weird and different. no news yet though. sadly, in this case, no news is bad news. still keeping my fingers crossed as i understand as each day that pass by is a great drop in chances of getting it. i hope for the strength to power through until next Thursday.. the next three papers will be as bad or likely worse off that today's. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment