Tuesday, November 8, 2016

gut feeling

yes this is an update of my life.

so glad to actually wind down yesterday and today. not much work done but lots of chill time. yeah, i might have a pinch of regret now and then but i know i need these times. i am still searching for my drive to power through revision for finals. no steam. no pumped feeling. no motivation. but i will find it real soon. in the mean time i am trying to clear the last assignment. it is taking way longer than expected.. thanks to procrastination.

well, some clown said that tomorrow is a better time for anything.. haha. not true when it comes to such serious stuff. but i cannot really help as of now. i shall aim to find my drive.. tomorrow evening so Thursday onwards i can power through the next month. i hope this will be the last time i use that saying literally.

late nights. another thing i should aim to take care of. late nights are taking a little on me and i know this habit is no good. shall aim to adjust before reading week starts.. so that i can make full use of sunshine. i don't really do productive work in the late evening for some reason though i wish at times i can. ohh wells, at least i know myself well enough to work smart.

anyway, before closing, i shall side track about a decision made yesterday. i decided to say some words and act in a way i hope i will not regret. time will tell i guess. nonetheless, following my gut feeling has, more often than not, helped me through my life so far. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment