Thursday, June 2, 2016

little recharge

yes this is an update of my life.

sacrificing a little of sleep time so as to enjoy my time off from work can come at a cost. recently i feel as though i have minimal amount of energy being recharged over the night. the weird thing is that every now and then i would try to head to bed a little earlier as well. but the same thing happens again.. morning me the lethargic me. not sure if this is due to the fact that i am sacrificing my sleep or the fact that my body/mind hates waking up before 7am on weekdays.


you see, thing is i love to sleep and enjoy sleeping but somehow the quality is probably not very good. nonetheless, i am still surviving well as of now i guess. occasional shots of caffeine sure does the trick at work as well.

anyway, couple of days ago had my results for last semester released as well. to be honest? i was expecting better results from myself.. then i would not have spend another S/U on an elective module. ohh wells, what is done is done. time to catch up to steam and plan for next semester at the end of this year. i was reminded to talk about this after seeing a recent surge in visits to module review posts i have on my blog. shall post those for my year 2 modules in due time as well. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment