Friday, March 11, 2016

in gear

yes this an update of my life.

so it has been a week since i took the last midterm paper. i always enforce relaxation time after exams or submission. now that one week has passed since the midterms it is time to find the motivation and drive to push on and head towards the end of the semester. well, the good news if i have found my motivation and drive to learn for the remaining few weeks of the semester. all i really hope now is the stamina and energy to hit my own expectations.. both in productivity and results.

of course, that does not mean i will be hiding in my cave until the end of the semester. the hiding will probably only occur during reading week. nonetheless, there will always be time for me to chill and enjoy my life as a student. a close friend of mine cautioned me about spending too much time in the books as a student. this same caution has be replaying at my very own home by my parents as well. i believe this is of no coincidence. ignoring those might be silly.. hence, balance.

late last month, i remember introducing Westlife to you all and promised about introducing some of their nice pieces. i will do so in the coming few days. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment