Thursday, March 17, 2016

applications

yes this is an update of my life.

got back numerous results from the midterms and projects i did so far. pleased with few.. a little disappointed with most. nonetheless, life still goes on. can't possibly sit and sulk forever. doing so will not get me anywhere i strive and hope for. about 75% done with this semester. as usual, there will always be deadlines for remaining projects and assignment looming over my small head. however, those are not the only stressful shit above my head.

been trying to land myself for an internship as well. no longer a freshman, hence the need and want to get a summer internship. of course, doing so to boost my resume, learn more practical skills, earn more allowance. been applying for many many openings but so far none successful. to be honest, i am getting really worried.. and probably slightly lost too. hopefully one will reply with good news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment