Tuesday, December 22, 2015

one corner

yes this is an update of my life.

so near to christmas and the new year. so near to the end of the holidays. the same old mundane thing of planning timetable is on the way. got a rough plan i guess.. just needing to find one more module to get the timetable ready. of course, considering few other alternatives and what not just in case luck isn't always on my side during the rounds of bidding. i know the situation of my bid points.. sad but ohh wells hope i can get the modules i want. the timing of lessons aren't exactly fantastic though.

moving on, in a few hours time, it will be the release of the last semester's results. i don't speak of it much but in fact, i am really fearful of the grades i will be getting. i am literally, in my own imagination, hiding in a corner feeling comfortable as i see my last semester's results slowly creeping up on me. there is no place to hide but to face it as soon as it touches me. fingers crossed.

until next time then. cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment