Thursday, December 3, 2015

at peace

yes this an update of my life.

at long last.. finals is over. goodbye to year 2 sem 1. never felt this mentally drained for quite sometime. even not for those finals in past two sem.. wonder why. probably because the content of the modules i take this sem. probably because the exam papers are generally tough this sem. probably because i had to work even on the evening of my last paper. either way, all is over. i can start to really enjoy my break.. a real short break.

first off, sleep debt and no alarm. my sleep debt is near zero thanks to the fact that i have only three finals but i still want to sleep without using an alarm clock for just one day or two. like i mentioned in my previous post, i will not waste too much time in this short break to sleep too much. next, trying new experiences with my favourite girl. hehe intending to go out explore places like Ubin and Coney Island and what not. three, hanging out with old friends, especially those that i didn't managed to hang out with during the summer break.

for now, i shall chill and enjoy my shows before hibernating into lunch time.. lol. cheers.

1 comment: