Sunday, September 20, 2015

stress

this is just some random, hopefully one-time-off, rant.

while many rejoice at the fact that NUS recess week is next week, i remain emotionless. to me, i think this week is just a mere break from face-to-face classes.. not a real break kind of break. the stress i feel still remains.. or maybe even more. yeah, i choose to believe i can handle stress well and hide my worries better than others. but the fact that i am saying and pouring things out here worries me. maybe i have reached my breaking point and from here i will just spiral into temporal state of self-pity as i choke my mind with worries. at times, i really wonder how much or what will it considered as unnecessary stress? i mean, stress can be a good motivation now and then but it is also a tool for suicide. relax.. i'm stressed not stupid to do anything silly. nonetheless, i really hope all these will be gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment