Friday, September 25, 2015

damn Indonesia

yes this is an update of my life.

been telling lots of lies to myself lately. almost every single day for teh past week i would tell myself to not blog that day for i can always blog the following day. the following day came and the same thing repeats.. haha repeat and repeat until now when i decided to stop the vicious cycle.

so anyway, recess week for NUS is nearing its end. really hope whatever effort i have put in isn't exactly in vain. managed to catch up quite a bit in my studies and what not but still slightly behind even as of now. better.. but still behind. really hope the midterms won't be a great killer and what not. nonetheless, maybe still can not panic and worry that much yet. i still have about a week before my first midterm anyway.

last few days have been really hardcore discipline. you realise i say hardcore discipline but not hardcore studying. well because i think i work more on my self-discipline rather than studying. i tried to make sure to wake up not too late so i will not waste a morning. also not too early until i am very sleep deprived. during the day i tried to keep to my schedule and give myself appropriate breaks and what not in between. worked out pretty well i guess.

time management is key to me i guess. i like to be organised in everything i do.. even when it comes to allocating time for anything. call me old fashion or boring or what but i think this method works well for me. i'm happy with it anyway. one good thing also would be making sure i have time for everything. work, play, social time and what not.

moving on.. really glad the American shows are back on air with all new seasons. there will be days in the week to look forward too even more. however, what's no good is the stupid haze in Singapore presently. thanks Indonesia.. i hope those responsible for it will die by choking on their own toxic air.. lol. until next time then.

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment