Monday, April 20, 2015

the list

yes this is an update of my life.

this might be a habit or just a necessary measure. in fact ever since i was studying for O levels, i realise i need lists. i need lists to list down things to revise and do pertaining to my revision for a major exam. yes, only for major exams. O levels and A levels initially. now, coming into university, i am doing such lists for final exams as well.

as expected, the past weekend was pretty unproductive for me. haha i kept on being distracted at home and went out a couple of times to relax and chill with good company. nonetheless, it then hit me that the list for this round of finals was not written out yet. hence, i started doing those lists earlier. time to step up on my game, especially when i have five papers to prepare for.. especially i know i am not the "higher end" student and required lots of effort to get the results i am aiming for.. especially  this is university, no more high school or junior college, shit is real.. especially when this course of education is most likely the last time to prove yourself academically to your future employers. as usual, i am ever finding my motivation within me to push on.

No comments:

Post a Comment