Wednesday, April 15, 2015

no class

yes this is an update of my life.

i realised that lately i keep on wanting to update here more and somehow blog about general topics like i do now and then whenever i'm not talking about what's happening in my life nor introducing interesting videos. however, i can hardly find the time nowadays. serious revision has to start for me if i want to ace the finals or at least pass my core module. the brutal last sprint is here.

this is the last week of classes and after Thursday, one of my module will be officially over. after next week, another two will be over. the following week, plus a couple of days, the semester will be finally over for me. really really cannot wait for the holidays to come though i need to start training for my IPPT right after the exams. nonetheless, i look forward to those three months of not waking up to alarm clock for most days, not worrying about any assignments or unfinished tutorials, not caring about if there will be an upcoming test or exam. in short, not much worries.

so during this period, i hope those who are going through a similar experience with me will find the strength and motivation to conquer the remaining weeks of this semester. catching up with old friends and whatever leisure activities will soon come in less than a month. press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment