Saturday, February 14, 2015

nice blue

yes this is an update of my life.

pretty glad the past school week was over. my last day of school every week this time wasn't exactly great but ohh well. so thankful it is the weekend now.. another two more day of lectures and tutorials before CNY and recess week begins. university doesn't give chance. the amount of assignments and what not need to be done over the next 10 days or so is insane. those aside, i shall aim to really treasure time spent with my family during this festive season.

school related stuff aside, the tickets to Lindsey Stirling's performance in MBS have finally reached my hands. counting down to the 3rd of March right now. really cannot wait to go to my second live concert ever. which was my first? well, here is a hint..


yeah, Taylor Swift. haha.. went to that last year June during here Red Tour to Singapore. the picture is her during the recent Grammys. really nice blue dress. haha.. regarding the Grammys, i find it rather interesting actually.. though not all songs fit my taste. it was awesome to really listen to the different genres and what not. it was my first time watching the entire show anyway. that gone, next up is the Oscars. for that, i have watched since couple years back. it is something not to be missed i say.. especially if one is a huge fan of films and movies.

anyway, on the topic of movies, i have recently watched a really good one as well. the song from its credits was posted in the previous blog post. the movie is "The Judge". go watch it. highly recommended by me. the build-up and storyline were awesome. characters were well developed as well. there was appropriate humour on and off throughout the show as well. hope you all will enjoy it as much as me. heartwarming show.

No comments:

Post a Comment