Monday, February 2, 2015

cold engine

yes this is an update of my life.

into the 4th week of the second semester today then. tutorials have of course been filling my timetable. time to catch up on the lectures. assignments and what not are easing in as well. deadlines draw close. workload piling. free time is becoming more rare. nonetheless i still always push time out of my day to really relax and chill.

well, 4th week but somehow i still feel that my engine isn't exactly warm. my heart refuses to really work very hard and what not. my heart prefers to take it easy as of now. i don't know if i should start worrying or not.. for i don't like doing last minute work, be it last minute revision or last minute rushing of assignments. ahh, ohh well.. hope i get my shit together real soon.

the Super Bowl 49 has just been played earlier today. it is American football. not exactly a fan but i still follow it now and then. good thing about Super Bowl yearly is the advertisements. there sure to have drama and movie teasers or trailers shown throughout the world. remember back in the beginning of the 21st century, there existed a show "Heroes"? then after five seasons, it got cancelled. couple of seasons weren't exactly nice but yeah. point is.. it is coming back. take a look. i'm excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment