Saturday, October 5, 2013

brain dead

hello October. two more months left to go before NS untie me from the chains.

anyway, boring military life aside, it is somewhat towards the end of the year already. closer to ORD also means i need to prepare for whatever i want to do at least from new year to start of life in NUS. now the MOE internship and PSC scholarship registration are opened, meaning i have to start getting busy with the applications of both. or so that was what i thought this morning. i started the MOE internship application and submitted it with the rough 200-words essay as well. then something hit me. having not writing essay based on a given topic for so long, it was pretty tough, in terms of the duration spent, for me to get it up. i was appalled by my dead brain. guess i have something more to work on.

most likely will be taking Applied Mathematics in NUS when i start next year, so that goes without saying that i ought to start sharpening my Math skills starting from upper secondary topics to JC ones. on top of that, my English was pretty poor and i have to take some essay test next year. better start reading and learning to write well i guess. the PSC scholarship also requires me to write a 500-words essay. so going to get my writing skills back. not skillful to begin with, but at least i want it to be acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment