Monday, November 11, 2019

hands full

yes this an update of my life.

time and tide waits for no man. been so caught up with the things on hand that i have not keep track of time now and then. let's see where i should begin.

further studies. finally some update from my company on my proposal for further studies. i guess it is an awesome news though compromises have to be made.. it is inevitably anyway. i am just thankful for the support and the opportunity to really take the next big step into personal development. it definitely not going to be a easy journey, especially when i have more than just my full-time job to juggle. technically, i have a full-time job and "part-time" job now.. if accepted, i will be a part-time student as well. bless my sanity.

computer woes. the past two weeks of me being absent from this platform can be partly linked to the rollercoaster rides i have in office. not sure if it is sheer bad luck or not.. when those things hit it is inevitable i have to burn some extra time. so with more weekday nights not being able to have my quality solo time, i had to take some time off from my weekend to really relax/disconnect a little, hence the absence.

the next half of November will be packed too. nonetheless, i guess this is living.. i know i am for one who cannot really be sitting and doing nothing for too long a time. busy is better than bored. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment