Monday, October 14, 2019

cold and wet

yes this is an update of my life.

got into last week and work has turned a little insane over the week. now am on my official holiday. moved from the office-booked Airbnb to my own holiday Airbnb just yesterday afternoon. as there was a weird gap between the check-out and check-in time, i decided to walk about 5km in the cold and wet weather. thankfully the rain here isn't annoyingly heavy.. usually similar to the case of drizzle/shower in Singapore.

nonetheless, here i am ready to be all tourist in my final week in the UK. hoping that the weather will be good for me to explore the man many places i intend to explore. things here are really expensive.. but i guess given i don't come here often, i shall ignore that fact that i am spending quite a lot a little. of course will be hoping to be back someday soon. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment