Thursday, September 26, 2019

longest flight

yes this is an update of my life.

onto the first update of my UK work/leisure trip then.. on the longest flight i have ever taken in my entire life so far.slight over 13 hours. thank goodness i managed to sleep most of the journey despite being a light sleeper. there were like 3 or 4 noisy babies seated within my vicinity plus the noisy flushes from the toilet. i guess these disturbances and rude awakening partly helped me in being able to fall back to sleep.

with me sleeping so much, the 13 hours felt a little quick. before i know it, i have arrived in London. the many changing of train lines soon follow. got to say while signs are generally clear.. the system here is rather messy and i need more getting used to. nonetheless, the first three weeks should not see me traveling a lot since i will be heading to work and my accommodations by foot only. speaking of which.. the first accommodation is cozy. quiet place.. quite a walk from things like supermarket and what not. nonetheless i think it is pretty cool overall. weather is good too. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment