Sunday, June 30, 2019

halftime 2019

yes this is an update of my life.

a sudden realisation hit me earlier today.. we are literally halfway through 2019. what have you accomplished so far this year?

ever since days in NUS, i really cannot comprehend how time fly by year after year. each year i will tell myself to keep a mental note that time will fly but each year i will always be taken by surprised by how fast time really is. regardless, the only good thing i can take away is that i don't feel like i wasted the time that has passed. this gut feeling probably will serve as a good indicator of whether i am making use of each day given to me.

so what have i accomplished? right after each surprise, i will have that question in my head. don't worry.. i'm not going to highlight those here because those are for my own mental note (and probably no wanting to leak any shortcomings in the process.. haha). but yeah, halftime check.

for me, as i look to the next 6 months, there is so much more to anticipate. of which, i have highlighted some in the previous post. may we all continue to scale to greater heights as time continues to zoom by. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment