Sunday, May 5, 2019

55

yes this is an update of my life.

nice date today.. coincidentally making up my favourite number. well then, on to the quick update since i am somewhat exhausted. attended cousin's afternoon wedding lunch earlier today but had to wake up slightly after 5am for the tea ceremony and many other customary things/practices.

i guess i am in a transit state where people around my age start getting married after started working for around 5 years or less. maybe some quicker ones are planning for a kid or having one. meanwhile, i am still happily supporting myself. there bound to be relatives and older folks asking about my personal life and i realised as many variations i can give, my answers tend to surround one common idea. finding a partner isn't a priority now and probably never.

i dont know if that thought is suppose to scare me or what not. nonetheless, we prompted further, i do say this idea/decision gives me peace of mind. at least i know i will not rush into something that might be bound to fail. i probably am putting more weight on logic rather than feelings. well then, interesting to see if this mindset sticks or not. regardless, i am sure i will not mind it. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment