Tuesday, August 14, 2018

picking myself up

yes this is an update of life.

well yes i am back for now. as you know, i needed to be away to settle a lot of things that have been happening in my life. to be honest, not all of them are really under control or solved yet. nonetheless, i figured that i could use some of my evening time these few days to be back here. take mind off things and to relax.

there is so much thinking going on in the past couple of weeks. so much uncertainty. so much distractions. so much annoyance. nonetheless, i am thankful for how things are slowly progressing. i am picking myself up again as i go. cannot stay down for too long anyway. life still goes on not matter what and i have to try to use every single day wisely. some disappointments are not worth harping over for too long i guess.

with that said, not saying things happening that are weighing me down a little are caused by external factors. there are things of my own doing as well. with all mixed together you get one messed up lifestyle and a joyride through emotional rollercoaster. don't worry, i am fine.. just picking myself up again.. slowly but surely. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment