Sunday, July 1, 2018

do not sleep

yes this is an update of my life.

almost the first month anniversary of since starting work. got to say i am more or less adjusted to the work day schedule and what not. this job provides me the necessary challenges to keep my mind active and learning. i like to feel that i am making full use of the time each day to better myself.. be it in knowledge or what not. for now i am and i am happy about that.

pardon me for the limited number of quality posts these few days ever since i started working. i feel rather tired each day after work. good thing is that i know i am making full use of my brain during the day. bad thing is i have no energy to enjoy my evening at times.. at times just sleeping way earlier is the only enjoyment i can have. i am excited to what is ahead though i am a little nervous knowing that i have a lot of projects heading straight into my face next month.

away from work, i am heading to reservist next week and also my convocation. wow.. 4 years of college education led to this ceremony. to be honest, i don't feel anything much about it.. kind of like having a 21st birthday party.. have also can, don't have also nevermind. well, then again i understand that my parents would very much want me to be a part of it and them being part of it as well. so yes, i am going for it.. just not sure how to feel. how i feel now is just so surreal.. how did 4 years fly by just like that? then again, i am glad i made it. regardless of the struggles, the hurdles, the pain.. i made it.. i made it past yet another milestone of my life. i am proud of myself. i am thankful for the opportunity and to those made this possible.

so.. 1st July.. Youth Day and also a Sunday. Sunday evenings feel weird since i know the moment i decided to sleep, i will be waking up to Monday, kicking start a new week of war fighting at work. ohh, relax, it isn't bad.. i am just describing the situation in my head as i take on new coding and analytical challenges. maybe this is why i try to not sleep early on Sundays. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment