Friday, November 3, 2017

piano creations

yes this is an update of my life.

past two days have been so busy that i barely touch my studies. felt really weird to go back to revision again minutes ago. well, of course it did not went well.. or else i wouldn't be here typing this update on my blog.. haha. nonetheless, i foresee a hell week next week. two projects are due.. none of those is even more than halfway done.

group project can be a good and bad thing.. i can't really put my finger on which one though. nonetheless, doing countless group projects in college so far definitely helped me to learn many life lessons and life skills.. lol. i am pretty sure these will come in more handy than the content and knowledge used in accomplishing the project itself.

camping in school on a Friday night for tomorrow morning is the welfare pack packing. yeah.. it is that time of the semester again. welfare packs. chilling and enjoying my evening with fine tunes by The Piano Guys. i recently got my hands on two of their later few albums and am currently looping some of the good pieces they have in them. will be sharing them here soon. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment