Sunday, June 11, 2017

7 days a week

yes this is an update of my life.

no, the title isn't stating the obvious, in fact it is suggesting the number of days i work for the month of June. yeah.. everyday. weekdays busy with internship while weekends busy with tuition. well, normally i would have my Sundays free but for only this month adjustments have been made to move the usual Tuesday night classes to Sunday mornings.

everyday i am waking up to an alarm clock. my great joy of waking up without one is gone for this month. no rest days also.. and no, reservist doesn't count as rest days like what many girls would think.

sometimes i amuse myself at how my mental energy can keep me going. okay, i'm still human.. i did break down couple weeks back by falling sick due to overwork and stress i guess. the office flu bug just accelerated the process. nonetheless, hope such things won't happen for a very long time.

next, i know i mentioned about the module reviews.. well i am still in midst of doing them up so please be patient. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment