Saturday, May 20, 2017

operating system

yes this is an update of my life.

so my mind has been force to divide into two when i'm at home and at office. in the office, the laptop i use is run on Windows while at home, my laptop runs on MacOS. so the shortcuts are really different and functions are very different. now and then, i find myself caught in the confusion when using shortcuts or even navigating around the settings and what not.

however, even after two weeks of using Windows more than MacOS, i still prefer the latter. no, this is not about marketing it but rather highlighting the state of confusion and occasional annoyance i get when not using my favourite operating system. this state isn't helped especially when i am using a rather old laptop.. haha. ohh wells, just need to rant a little. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment