Monday, December 19, 2016

score and results

yes this is an update of my life.

feeling kind of nervous now. come tomorrow morning when i wake up, i will have a text on my phone that reads my semester results. i have really no idea what to expect. i just really hope i can score well enough to remain in the position my current CAP is in. depending on the results i get tomorrow will then assist me in deciding if i should take 3 or 4 core in the next semester as well.

this week is off to a rather sad start with this morning's match between Man City and Arsenal. the latter led in early game but somehow, due to their disappointing performance in the second half of the game, Man City won the game. ohh wells.. so much for staying up in hope of watching Arsenal winning a rival.

last but not least, been searching for tutee as well. probably hoping to find just one more student in the coming year so as to not jam packed my days too much. still in midst of writing up a post on the Taiwan trip. shall aim to post before new year. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment