Saturday, September 17, 2016

calm before

yes this is an update of my life.

yet another week has just whisked by. in a blink of an eye, it is Friday night again.. okay, wait.. Saturday very early morning actually. time is moving too fast for me. nonetheless, a part of me is glad that the weekends are here again. last weekend was really eventful but not this weekend. shall use this weekend to really charge up for the recess week. keep calm and rest before the week of break cum revision for midterms.

the lethargic side of me is not giving up yet. i really hope i can clear whatever sleep debt i have.. though i have been having sufficient rest over the past few days. i just i am not that reliant on my bed in the days and couple weeks to come. a lot of my shows are going to start airing again as well. yet another channel to chill during the hectic recess week.

ohh well, for now i shall enjoy the joy and comfort of being home in the east again. spend time with family and enjoy my weekend before the recess week begins. damn projects. damn midterms. damn assignments. damn tutorials. argh.. so frustrating but for now, let's chill first. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment