Thursday, August 11, 2016

a step up

yes this is an update of my life.

first week of the new year and new semester is almost over.. not completely burnt out but i still feel a cold engine in my head. my heart wants knowledge but my brain is still cold as ice. it is time to slowly dig out past knowledge and what not and stat absorbing stuff.

the core modules i will be taking this semester will be purely level 3000 and 4000 modules. compared to lower level ones, i can really feel that these modules are pushing me hard up a step. the difficulty, the complexity, the knowledge, the skill, the expectation, the requirement.. all a step up from those previous lower level modules. well, sort of expected but i did not really thought the push will be this hard. wake up, Alvin.. haha almost time to start all engine for studying.

studies aside, i am also considering a CCA to add value to my last two years of college life. as of now, probably going to join the science club sub-committee.. but shall wait to see the new directors before deciding on the specific ones. ohh wells.. at this point in time, i really hope i can cope with the challenges and tasks ahead. i hope i can maintain my CAP in the current range. going up a category is impossible already.. all i ask for is not for it to drop.. haha. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment