Saturday, May 7, 2016

tip of the iceberg

yes this is an update of my life.

my plan for the summer break is simple yet complex. work, play, exercise. somehow i think while these will stick.. the time distribution for each might have to be adjusted. my original plan on the distribution seems a little unrealistic considering the amount of work i have to do in this internship. cannot really compromise my exercise time.. so i guess less of me-time if the time i am going to spend hanging out stays the same. simple math.

had a little homework related to work this weekend. torturous but i hope it is because it was my first experience handling such data and information. shall strive to work more efficiently compared to this time or i will be in for a really bad time in the next month of data cleaning. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment