Sunday, April 24, 2016

fight gear

yes this is an update of my life.

about 24hours left before the start of my first paper. but i prefer to look towards what is happening in 9 days' time.. the end of finals.. haha. sickening weather over the last few days have deterred me from studying efficiently.. nonetheless, i've tried my best.

i always aim to take on a paper with one goal. the goal being walking out of the exam hall without regrets. i may be sad or demoralised whenever i face a tough paper but i never want to walk out with regrets. what regret, you ask? i don't want to walk out feeling that i could have done better or more.. be it during the week of revision or during the duration of the paper itself. my main goal is to try my best. results might be the end product of a module but i know i can expect myself to score perfectly a the end of the day. not being pessimistic but realistic. i know where i stand. i just want to make do with putting my heart into whatever i do.. just doing my best.

yeah, my fight gear is on. this week will be a little hellish with 4 papers in 4 days. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment