Saturday, July 11, 2015

year one in review (NUS)

holidays for university kids are ending. meaning, for my fellow NUS school mates and incoming freshies, the period whereby students will be busy planning timetable is here. in a blink of an eye, my freshman year is over and i am about to start my second year this August. 

a year ago, i remember being a little worried about the bidding and school stuff, especially having not been in the education system for two years thanks to the mandatory NS. through the course of the two bidding periods in my freshman year, i always made a habit to google online reviews by students on the various modules and what not as module description might not always be helpful and insightful compared to students’ point of view.

therefore, i am doing the same thing as well and hope my reviews might help souls googling about NUS modules. in each review, i will be giving the rough description, assessment criteria and difficulty. i will not discuss about how easy or difficult to score a certain grade or what not. also, excuse my language.. i am not a professional writer.

so, here are the modules i have taken in my first year and their respective links to my reviews.. all the best in your studies.

year 1 semester 1: -
CS1010S     GEM2027     MA1101R     MA1102R     ST1131

year 1 semester 2: -
CFG1001     EC1301     ES1102     GEM2901     LSM1302     PC1327     ST2131

click here to see the modules i have read and their respective reviews. do feel free to contact me via Telegram @alvinngjh for any questions or what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment