Monday, December 8, 2014

getting shit done

yes, this is an update of my life.

feels so different than reality. slightly more than a week ago, i had my last paper.. well thought it was longer than a week. not complaining here though.. haha. anyway, point is my home room is in a big mess now. no joke.. all the semester stuffs are all around, all the stuffs i moved out from hall are all around, somethings i know should be kept in storage or thrown away are all around. i'm sure i'm not the only one who experience the count-the-chicks-before-they-are-hatch syndrome during exam period.

what syndrome? well, you know the time when you are feeling super stress and you know that after a couple of days or weeks, you would be enjoying a deserved break from work? then you know when you start thinking of what you ought to do after the stressful period? catch up with friends.. pick up a hobby.. clean your room.. the list goes on and on. then when your break arrives, you hardly do anything planned. instead, you prefer to laze around most of the time, hooked on your bed and laptop. well that's me now. haha.. that's the syndrome i am talking about.

so back to the point of me and my messy room. i think i should start getting shit done. if i procrastinate any longer i think the next semester will start and another load of junk from the next semester will end up in my room.

that aside, think more or less i've done setting up my new Macbook Pro. downloading the necessary applications, arranging my music library, backing up my Apple products to the computer. damn.. loving the speed and what not about my new laptop. hope it will not become slow fast. even so, hope it can last as long as the previous one.. 5 years.

anyway, whenever i update about my life i tend to have a post with just words. guess it can be boring. so i shall strive to share something beside words whenever i do so from now on as well. since, i have been listening to old songs and artists lately.. here is one that i heard when i was in lower secondary school. techno, dance, trance genre but sentimental. some of you might heard of her before for there are songs by her which are pretty popular back in those years. enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment